GIS Designer for DAWIYAT Project
View All Vacancies
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Khamis Mushait - Saudi Arabia
Minimum 5 years experience
- Planning Of Main Routes Feeder Routes And Cluster Boundaries.
- Planning And Designing of Civil And Cable LLD Data.
- Placement & Codification of Structures like Underground Structure (HH,MMH, M1, MA)Etc.
- Updating Main ducts, Service ducts, ODB according to Duct layout design drawing in GIS.
- Duct Configuration, UFM Placement & Splice point.
- Designing 12F,144F and 288F Cables to Connect the FAT(MMH & HH)
- Updating Attributes of All Features And Making Excel Jointing Tables sheet.
- Preparation of FTTB and FTTH design for customer connectivity using CAD, GIS & Google Earth.
- Making As Built Data As Per Red Line And Matching As Per BOQ And Pat Sheet.
- Making Civil & Fiber layout design drawing And Feeder Key Maps. in GIS As Per DAWIYAT Standards.
- Highly skilled in FTTH Cad design And GIS Design for DAWIYAT.
- Responsible for developing projects taking data sheets by studying the project requirement and parameters.