Specialized in fault detection, maintenance and carrying out repairs on Auto GAS vehicles. Able to work independently, think analytically and have mechanical and practical attitude.
Requirements & Job Description
- Diploma or vocational training certificate in the relevant field. Preferably automobiles.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Using electronic diagnostic equipment to diagnose electrical issues within a vehicle and equipment.
- Undertake Electrical Repairs on Various Vehicles and equipment.
- Install interior electrical systems. This includes GPS systems, radios, sound systems and television screens etc.
- Perform headlight alignment and intensity. Use his knowledge of industry quality and safety standards to ensure headlights are in the Goldilocks zone between too dim and too bright.
Able to operate hand and power tools to complete the job.