Required to upkeep and maintenance of heavy hydraulic equipment, primarily responsible for heavy equipment repairs and adjusts diesel power units.
Requirements & Job Description
- Diploma or vocational training certificate in the field of automobiles or hydraulics.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Working knowledge of gasoline and diesel engines, equipment hydraulics, and electrical systems is required.
- Hydraulic mechanic must have abilities to diagnose defects on heavy duty equipment.
- Repairs gasoline and diesel powered tractors heads and all associated hydraulic subsystems.
- Inspects diesel powered units, hydraulic systems and injection valves and systems
- Inspects hydraulic and cable operated attachments on tractors and heavy equipment.
- Upgrading of equipment and other vehicles. Communicates any unsafe conditions or accidents in a timely manner.