Serving as the first point of contact for end-user support of computer systems/network on a routine basis via IT Helpdesk.
• Assists the Network team in designing and configuring the company's local, wired and wireless, and voice systems.
• Manages the daily activities of local network systems and perform diagnostics.
• Responsible for installation, administration, and testing of operating systems, software, switches, cabling, and other related network components/equipment under the guidance of the Team Lead in accordance with published standards.
• Assists the Network team in developing, monitoring, and implementing network security procedures for safeguarding all networking systems.
• Maintains records of work completed and in-progress; and updates network documentation to record installations, upgrades, configurations, etc.
• Manages network management programs and assists the Team Lead in preparing network status reports.
• must be able to prioritize remediation of issues in an environment with critical uptime requirements.
• Knowledge of CCTV & PBAX