To perform quality assurance checks, interface with engineering/support activities and troubleshoot test equipment. To Work with requesters to meet all testing requirements using written and verbal methods of communication.
Requirements & Job Description
- Diploma or vocational training certificate in the relevant field. Preferably automobiles or fuel.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Working knowledge of gasoline and diesel engines, equipment hydraulics, and electrical systems required.
- Perform receipt, issue, storage, spill cleanup, maintenance scheduling, hazardous waste, and fuel quality assurance operations.
- Perform operation, maintenance, and calibration of lab equipment, recordkeeping, and lab safety procedures.
- Inspect, evaluate condition of, and maintain fuel storage tanks, pipelines, piping systems, product pump, filter, meter, gauge, and flow control mechanisms, and other petroleum system components.
- Detect system malfunction/misalignment/leaks/adjustment issues, and perform scheduled and unscheduled system maintenance
- Remove, repair, and replace system components.
- Complete all assignments directed by Management in a safe, efficient and timely manner as required by Company.