Will oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair heavy equipment, vehicle. Additional responsibilities include developing and implementing maintenance procedures and maintaining personnel records as per company policy and practices.
Requirements & Job Description
- DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineer) Mechanical or Automobiles.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Fully versant with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in transport, equipment operations and maintenance.
- Supervise assigned area Maintenance Resources, Process scheduled work packages.
- Executes daily and weekly work schedules, as per provided guidelines.
- Coordinate with department planner to ensure proper materials are set up in the warehouse.
- Support departmental safety & environmental compliance.
- Ensures accuracy of assigned maintenance resources.
- Ensures resource work quality meets or exceeds specifications.
- Manage departmental tools, facilities and other supplementary equipment
- Continuous focus on assessing resource skill and training needs. Focus on improving maintenance process.