1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
2. A professional HSE qualification:
• NEBOSH IGC
1. 10 -15 years professional experience in the construction industry (civil, infrastructure, oil & gas or any other land based construction industry)
2. Proficiency in spoken and written English.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
4. Process and technical knowledge of various construction activities associated with buildings, roads, infrastructures and utilities.
5. Develop Safe System of Work (Construction Safety Manuals, Method Statement, Risk Assessment, Activity Hazard Analysis, Permit To Work, Emergency Procedures)
6. Skillful with Accident/incident investigation, analyze, identify the root cause and formulate appropriate preventive measures.
7. Furnish Weekly & Monthly Reports (Monthly Health and Safety Data, Project Health and Safety Incident Register, Contractor Monthly Statistics Data, and Contractors Safety Index Report).