Specialized in fault detection, maintenance and carrying out repairs on Auto GAS vehicles. Able to work independently, think analytically and have mechanical and practical attitude.
Requirements & Job Description
- Diploma or vocational training certificate in the relevant field. Preferably automobiles.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Working knowledge of gasoline and diesel engines, equipment hydraulics, and electrical systems required.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.