Troubleshoots, repairs, overhauls, and performs preventive maintenance and repair on heavy equipment, vehicles and on various types of mobile equipment and auxiliary generators owned by the company.
Requirements & Job Description
- Diploma or vocational training certificate in the relevant field. Preferably automobiles.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Performs preventive maintenance and inspections on vehicles and heavy mobile equipment.
- Maintains, adjusts, dismantles, repairs, overhauls and reassembles cooling/heating units for different types of equipment (e.g. compressors, condensers, pumps, and receivers, etc.).
- Detects, locates, and analyzes faulty operation in various types of electric and air-conditioning control devices.
- Maintains, repairs, and troubleshoots Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- Maintains and repairs deficiencies in auxiliary diesel generators, electrical power supplies, and electronic transfer systems.