The equipment coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating and assisting the operations of all equipment for effective maintenance and repair programs, equipment safety programs and equipment use on company job sites.
Requirements & Job Description
- Intermediate or graduate with relevant field of study. Diploma in automobile is preferable.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Fully versant with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in transport, equipment operations and maintenance.
- Monitors and tracks equipment on a daily basis by job site, type and use.
- Maintains a dispatch board or log sheet.
- Coordinates repairs and maintenance with mechanics; generates purchase requests for repairs or required maintenance.
- Prepares a monthly report for management outlining fixed and controllable equipment costs.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies.
- Coordinates training sessions for new equipment with the operators as needed.
- Coordinates updating registration and current insurances of equipment and vehicle.